- BEST Robotics Inc. (BRI) is a non-profit, volunteer-based organization headquartered at Auburn University
- celebrating its 25th year of providing a great STEM program for students in 6th - 12th grades
- Schools participate at no cost - there is no fee
- Any school may participate regardless of socioeconomic status, size, or location. Public, private, and home school groups are welcomed to participate.
- Engineers, Business and other technical professionals from local industries serve as team mentors
- Over 3500 volunteers help run the local competitions and regional championships by serving as event personnel, judges, and team mentors
As a result of participating in BEST, students...
- Understand the practical use of math concepts and applied physics
- Solve real-world science and engineering problems, training that is transferable to all academic disciplines and career pursuits
- Gain an increased interest in engineering, math, and science
- Understand what engineers do - the engineering profession is "demystified"
- Experience "design-to-market" product development & receive recognition and acclaim typically reserved for their peers in sports
Students become competentand confident in...
- Abstract Thinking
- Self-Directed Learning
- Project Management
Wiregrass BEST Inc
Formed in 2010, the Wiregrass best hub was formed under Best Robotics Inc to serve the Wiregrass students. Our hub is sponsored wholly by local area businesses and benefactors to provide a free of charge event to our local students. The hub board is comprised of dedicated hard working volunteers who want to be a part of building our students into great future workforce for our Wiregrass businesses.